1st Thursday Aquaponics

tookys3

Sep 6, 2017, 12:18:36 PM9/6/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Craig
Tomorrow, Thursday is. This months first Thursday Aquaponics.

For anybody interested in learning more about how aquaponics works, how to perform system monthly maintenance, or wanting to try planting new plants in the system. Come by.

The meeting is expected to last from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

Plan for this months meeting
-perform maintenance
-look at progress of planted russet and purple potatoes.
-document water quality
-discuss plans for moving the system outside.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

Peggy Guillory

Sep 6, 2017, 3:32:31 PM9/6/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
James,

Good luck on your meeting.  I hope there is good response.
I am flying to Long Island this Saturday; so I won't see you for awhile.
I also started painting with Brad Braune, a well known artist.

Hope to see you soon.
Best to you,
Peggy