Re: Sketch Up Class

Don Smeller

Apr 8, 2015, 3:27:34 AM4/8/15
to Jeremy Zunker, 10BitWorks, Joseph Lopez, Bob Robinson
Yeah, ain’t it grand.  We ask Joey to do one small thing and he can’t just do it small, he’s gotta go for vast, half-vast won’t do.   Yay Joey!
I’ve asked Bob Robinson to grab the PC crowd and I’ll grab the MAC crowd.  Bob learned SketchUp only recently.   He’s an enthusiastic maker with a new 3D printer going night and day.  There will be logistics problems, we’ll need tables, power strips, overhead projectors, calipers, helper/monitor people in two rooms, but chaos is our friend, we do chaos very well.
Don S

On Apr 8, 2015, at 12:28 AM, Jeremy Z <zunk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Don, check this:
Inline image 1