Lurking and now would like some details

Bill Stewart

Sep 11, 2017, 11:28:39 AM9/11/17
to 10BitWorks
Hello group,

I have been watching this thread for a while and wanted to know a couple of things.

Is this a club/group/meeting place to fellowship with other geeks (Yes, i'm a geek)?

what is the dues for getting in the mainstream of things?

is there a place where I could tote in my roller box of gears to solder, program microcontrollers and such?

Is there meetings to get to know others or is it come and work, meet people as you go?

Thanks

Bill

tookys3

Sep 11, 2017, 11:51:53 AM9/11/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Bills
Hi Bill,  nice to hear from you.

Yes 10bitworks, is a social community for fellow nerds, geeks, computer enthusiasts, artists and more to meet and interact.

Our current dues are $40/month for access during our posted open hours and a personal storage bin.

At $60/month you will be given 24/7 access and we will set you up with the door access and etc.

There is space you to work on your projects. We do ask that you try to keep your materials inside your personal bin when you leave. But for short term projects/Storage arrangements can be made.

Our posted hours are a good time to come in and meet some of our regulars. Saturdays are a good time to come in and meet the most people, as they are our busiest hours.

We do offer classes on occasion but are hoping to do them more often.

Let us know if you have any more question, or you can contact me at james....@10bitworks.org

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

NativeTexan210

Sep 11, 2017, 4:15:39 PM9/11/17
to 10BitWorks
As a new member myself, I say JUMP RIGHT IN!! I've met a few other members already. All ages are welcome. I haven't met anyone yet who isn't the slightest bit friendly. ...did I say that right? lol. Everyone i've met it TOTALLY awesome and are great people. Join us.

one of us...
one of us...
one of us...
one of us... :-p

~Mike

Les Hall

Sep 11, 2017, 5:14:18 PM9/11/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of NativeTexan210
one of us...  The Ghost of 10BitWorks

Kevin Baldor

Sep 11, 2017, 5:47:05 PM9/11/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Les Hall
I'm pretty sure the correct response is:

Gooble Gobble

or perhaps

We accept you. We accept you.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022913/quotes

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:28:39 AM UTC-5, Bills wrote:
Hello group,

I have been watching this thread for a while and wanted to know a couple of things.

Is this a club/group/meeting place to fellowship with other geeks (Yes, i'm a geek)?

what is the dues for getting in the mainstream of things?

is there a place where I could tote in my roller box of gears to solder, program microcontrollers and such?

Is there meetings to get to know others or is it come and work, meet people as you go?

Thanks

Bill

Les Hall

Sep 11, 2017, 6:14:39 PM9/11/17