Will anybody be around this evening

Donald Greer

Jun 24, 2016, 12:20:54 PM6/24/16
to sa-hackerspace
  A friend of mine would like to come by the space this evening to meet some folks and look around.  He's a total creative type, does leather work, getting into metal work, chainsaw art, and a trained chef (an amazing one, I can testify! :) ).
  Anyway, I won't be able to accompany him, so I wanted to see if anybody would be around to show him around and talk about membership, and such. He's also willing to teach some classes on the stuff he knows.
  Please let me know if anybody can show him around and when.
  Thanks!
  Don

--
"I don't necessarily believe that software should be free, but if you pay for it, it should work." -- Me

Ken Runner

Jun 28, 2016, 1:14:09 PM6/28/16
to 10BitWorks
Sorry, we aren't normally at the space on Friday evening.  We will be there tonight (Tue), tomorrow (Wed) and Thur so feel free to stop by.

Ken