area auction: kilns (dental?), ovens and vac pumps

Randy Ohman

Mar 17, 2016, 4:18:18 PM3/17/16
to 10BitWorks

Randy Ohman

Mar 17, 2016, 4:20:14 PM3/17/16
to 10BitWorks
When I post this stuff it is not to imply I have a specific interest in it nor do I suppose the stuff is for 10BitWorks...but I hear people talk about interests and I simply post so that they might be aware of an opportunity.

Les Hall

Mar 17, 2016, 5:43:17 PM3/17/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Randy Ohman
Methinks Randy fancies a bit of window shopping for auction items, just like I shop for printers the past six weeks.  It's fun to shop if you're shopping for something cool!

Les

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Randy Ohman via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQdqPUlJoE3XM...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
When I post this stuff it is not to imply I have a specific interest in it nor do I suppose the stuff is for 10BitWorks...but I hear people talk about interests and I simply post so that they might be aware of an opportunity.

Randy Ohman

Mar 20, 2016, 3:19:09 AM3/20/16
to 10BitWorks
Ken pointed out to me today that the space doesn't have an electron microscope. I don't know ...hey out there in makerspace land, do y'all have your own electron microscopes?

Chris Hardee

Mar 20, 2016, 1:20:01 PM3/20/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Randy Ohman
All I would want to do with it is reenact a scene from blade runner: