ESP8266 IoT WiFi modules

Les Hall

Oct 7, 2015, 1:52:13 AM10/7/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Randy Ohman
Greetings Earthlings of 10bit,

I am on planet New Braunfels of the Texas system and would like to communicate regarding ESP8266 projects, specifically the Adafruit HUZZAH module programmed in Arduino code but really any other config is open for discussion.

As you know IoT is a hot topic and these modules are awesome in their potential and capabilities for web activities of all nature including hax but what I want to do is simply send and receive commands for controlling a 3D printer.  Also I'd like to put the elequa coagulators on WiFi.

Would anyone with similar interests please replY?  thanks!

Les