Review of Tuesday

Peggy Guillory

Jul 25, 2017, 11:30:47 PM7/25/17
to 10BitWorks
Don had a great paint crew!  Thank you to all of them.
The room is now "landlord white".

Jose, Sr., Nur, and Jose, Jr. came and saved me with there cleaning help.
The cleaning is not quite complete; I will go Thursday to hopefully finish all of it.

These are the things left to be moved/ or stay:

1.  All cleaning supplies, etc. I washed the recycle can, two smaller trash canes, to put them in to transport.
2.  The cokes from the coke machine. After painting, John was trying to put them in boxes but we ran out of time.
      Thanks John.
3.  Paint, brushes, etc. for possible touch up of places that need -- the little touch up.
4.  The dirty rugs at each door.  If they are for10Bit - would someone please vacuum them and clean them. Please.
5.  The three things that need to be taken off the wall; (the two towel dispensers); and John saw some thing that was bolted down to the
      Shelf in the "dust room".
6.  The cleaning supplies in the bathroom.  I never got to the cabinet under the sink; to see.
7.  The coke machine.
8.  Anything, if here is anything: in the classroom.  I will go Thursday night to finish cleaning it and other rooms.
9.  The black trash can; Can be cleaned to transport anything needed.

I think that is all.
The big classroom is cleaned and complete.
Most supplies are in the dust room to be transported.
The classroom is a beautiful white and needs some final cleaning.
The bathroom needs a little final work.  Jose really cleaned the toilet and floor around it.  I hope you can see the little double sink
In the dust room.  He cleaned it better than when it was almost new. Wow!  Thanks Jose!

I hope this info was Ok to pass on to the group;  those last things.
Peggy

Chris Hardee

Jul 26, 2017, 12:40:17 AM7/26/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of pguillory424
Thanks for the report Peggy! I believe Zane said to leave the cleaning supplies under the bathroom sink there.

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace

Peggy Guillory

Jul 26, 2017, 8:31:12 AM7/26/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee
Oh, good.  I would guess that the plastic container in shower area is ours.
Thanks, Peggy

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace