10bitworks booth at YouthCodeJam

Ken Runner

Sep 22, 2016, 12:59:12 AM9/22/16
to 10BitWorks
I agreed to setup a booth for 10bitworks at the YouthCodeJam this Saturday from 1-4pm.  Boothes normally cost $150, but they are allowing us to setup for free.  The booth is a single 6 foot table and will have electricity.

The event is being held at

ESC Region 20
1314 Hines Rd.
San Antonio, TX

If anyone is interested in helping to man the booth or have suggestion for what we should showcase that is STEM related please contact me at 210-355-7959.

john vanhoozer

Sep 22, 2016, 11:57:57 AM9/22/16
to 10BitWorks
Hey, Ken.

I'll be there on Saturday helping out at one of the code stations.  I'll stop by and help as I can.

john vanhoozer

Oct 3, 2016, 11:53:53 AM10/3/16
to 10BitWorks
Hey, Ken

How was your experience at the Code Jam.  I was so backed up at the arduino table, I barely had a chance to run to the restroom!

Folks, this was my first time at the CodeJam.  I worked at the Arduino station helping introduce kids to basic arduino projects.

According to the organizers there were more than 700 families signed up!  I was so worn out at the end of the day!   Had a few that I think I managed to connect with and ran in to some great folks manning the tables.