Last call for stuff extended to March 19 5:00pm

Ken Runner

Mar 16, 2016, 5:07:00 PM3/16/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
Back on feburary 20th we had a big clean up event at 10bit works where we had a major make over of the main meeting area.

During the clean up we moved a lot of equipment that we weren't wanting to store anymore.

The following week we sent out an announcement with a list and pictures of all the stuff in question and let everybody know that they had till March 13th (2 weeks)to pick it up.

We are extending the final pickup for any personally owned items that are still in the room to this Saturday, March 19.  After 5:00pm everything that is still in the room and not listed on the NOT up for grabs list is available for anyone to take.   At the end of the month anything remaining from the cleanup will be donated, recycled or disposed of.

Here is a link to pictures of what's in the room still. -> https://flic.kr/s/aHskwiLXPG

The following items are NOT up for grabs.

-tables
-chairs
-anything in the pantry
-anything on the game rack
-classroom dell monitors
-anything in or on the lockers including the lockers
-the mame arcade
-the cyber cat painting.
-anything in the fridge.
-the Burbank's robotics 3d printer, cart and supplies

The following items WILL be available after 5:00pm on Saturday if they haven't been claimed:
-led fire place kits
-pre-paid envelopes
-old luminaria shirts
-a home made reflow oven
-box of electronics with Jared's name on it
-broken CRT
-broken plasma TV
-various monitors
-various laptops
-vanguard computer
-quad copter boxes with copters
-old lab coats

If you have any questions contact James Manley or me.

Thanks,

Ken