Seeed reaching out

Randy Ohman

Jun 29, 2015, 10:51:27 PM6/29/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Over the last few months, Chris Wang, sales and marketing at Seeed Studio, has been sending inquiry messages to our Facebook message board. If you look you will see I have attempted to field his questions so he can participate in discussions with our membership. However, there are weak links in my understanding of all that can be done or how to do things. If someone who knows will read correspondence to date and chime in and help out via additional messages, it would be good. Thanks.

Randy Ohman

Jun 30, 2015, 12:03:24 AM6/30/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Eric Pan, founder of hardware innovation platform Seeed Studios, opened the first makerspace in Shenzhen
http://makezine.com/2015/06/17/maker-faire-found-way-shenzhen/