Clearing out my electronics workbench here in Austin ( and some items from my store... )

Martin Bogomolni

Jan 18, 2016, 9:53:07 AM1/18/16
to 10BitWorks

Hi all you awesome 10BitWorks hackers!

I have a bunch of items I've had on my electronics workbench as well as for various projects I've done over the last few years.   I also have some products I took with me to SxSW to raise funds for my store, and It's time to clear out the old, to make way for the new.

For convenience, I put all the items online on my Tinker & Twist store site, and put them into the "clearance" category:    Y'all have been really kind to me, and to us at ATX Hackerspace, so I wanted to reach out and make 'em available to you guys too.    When I clean out the storage unit, I'll be making a "freebies" box as well, and will also do a freecycle post with those items.

There's a _lot_ of stuff on there, from Arduinos to ARM, WaterColor Bots to MintyBoost kits, spools of solder to development boards and everything else in between.

I've just about finished putting everything online .. so if you read the last post and haven't gone back to the site, come on back to see the new stuff!   I'm updating the site daily with new items, as I have time to add them.

Any items in the "clearance" section are sold as-is, final sale.   Stocked store items in other categories can be returned/exchanged ( see store policy for details. )

Hack on!

Martin Bogomolni

Founder : ATX Hackerspace
... and owner of a small shop specializing in hackerly-makerly stuff.