PACK-A-THON

Sue Baldor

Jul 14, 2017, 4:12:24 PM7/14/17
to 10BitWorks
Kevin and I are going to start packing up stuff tomorrow (Saturday). I'm putting a call out for volunteers to help out. There's free pizza and sodas for anyone willing to help out. Please reply to my email if you want to help out so that I can get a headcount for pizza: luthi...@gmail.com. We intend to be at the space by noon with pizza in hand!

A couple of notes on the pack-up:
1) We need to make sure to leave some power supplies (and anything else needed) around for the 3-D printing meet-up happening next week.
2) I'd like to label all the boxes and totes with a general note listing the contents (to make unpacking easier).

Anything else we'll figure out when we meet. If you have any other considerations you'd like to add, feel free to respond or email me privately.

- Sue

Kevin Baldor

Jul 14, 2017, 4:18:49 PM7/14/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Sue Baldor
Apparently even I have to RSVP if I want pizza!

Craig

Jul 14, 2017, 9:36:52 PM7/14/17
to 10BitWorks

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 3:12:24 PM UTC-5, Sue Baldor wrote:
Anything else we'll figure out when we meet. If you have any other considerations you'd like to add, feel free to respond or email me privately.

- Sue
<humor>
I guess it's to late to have the following t-shirt to handout for tomorrow?
"Insert Pizza to continue"
"<pizza slice pic> Slice, Slice, Baby"
"Where's my pizza?"
"This is how I cut carbs <pizza cutter pic>"
"I just want to eat pizza, be creative, and take naps."
"I'm just here for the pizza."
</humor>

M. Good

Jul 14, 2017, 9:40:08 PM7/14/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Kevin Baldor

I will be at the space around noon to help pack and move.

I will remove the passenger seats from my van to maximize space for moving tubs of stuff.

Ray Good

Ken Runner

Jul 15, 2017, 12:03:19 AM7/15/17
to 10BitWorks
I'll bring my truck to help move anything else and maybe get some electrical supplies like some wire and conduit maybe...

Ken

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 8:40:08 PM UTC-5, Ray Good wrote:

I will be at the space around noon to help pack and move.

I will remove the passenger seats from my van to maximize space for moving tubs of stuff.

Ray Good

Don Smeller

Jul 15, 2017, 8:39:09 AM7/15/17
to 10BitWorks, Sue Baldor
Sue,
Thanks for grabbing this job.
I’ll be at 1020 Roosevelt at 9:00, and all day, and hungry, and thirsty, with two hands, at your service.
Don Smeller