10Bitworks not cashing my checks.

John McClenny

May 19, 2016, 5:11:35 PM5/19/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Fredrik Safstrom
I tried donating money through work.and got this reponse:
--------------

Thank you for your participation in the annual <redacted>  Employee Giving Campaign. Being good stewards of your dollars and getting your funds to the organization(s) of your choice is of the utmost importance to us. Unfortunately, the charity 10Bitworks Hackerspace with EIN 461440284 you selected as part of the Employee Giving Campaign for 2016 payroll deductions has not deposited the check(s) issued to them up to 90 days ago, and we are not able to complete your transaction.

It is important that you know that we have attempted to reissue the original check to the organization, with no response or action on their part.  I am contacting you to see if you would like to redirect these held funds to another registered organization through the Employee Giving Campaign
--------------

is the EIN info up to date with contact info?  Is that the right EIN?

thanks!

John McClenny

Don Davis

May 19, 2016, 5:33:13 PM5/19/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of jamcclenny
Fwiw I was Unsubscribed from the membership payment unexpectedly

Sent from a mobile device.

Chris Hardee

May 19, 2016, 5:43:20 PM5/19/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of gnu_don
I'll look into both, apologies for any oddities!

--
Chris Hardee
10BitWorks