Help with inmoov

tookys3

Sep 24, 2015, 8:41:00 PM9/24/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
I have alot of help right now from several people running their printers every chance they got and we are making great progress on the 3D printing end, but I could use some help with a few more things.

Servos-
     Im needing around 26 servos of varying sizes and powers. (Some are required in order to assemble inmoov)

     My budget is limited and help in buying the servos would be appreciated.

      Here is an amazon wishlist with them all listed and quantified if anybody can help buy a few.

Filament-
     The skin for inmoov im wanting to make out of ABS so that it can be vapor polished. Im wanting to make this inmoov made with a number of different colors.

     If anybody has 1.75 mm ABS filaments in the following colors that i could use for thr robot please let me know.

     -White
     -Blue
     -Yellow
     -Red
     -Orange
(I have green)

     If anybody can give, loan, or buy anything from above, let me know first (to avoid double buying)

Contact me at -> too...@yahoo.com

Les Hall

Sep 25, 2015, 5:24:29 AM9/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
I have two used spools of white ABS you can have plus three nice servos from Adafruit.  The ABS is a year old, you can try it and if it sputters dry it with rice or I have a bunch of those dry packs that Ryan gave me.

The servos are metal geared ones and they have a feedback wire that can be used for teaching the robot, though for  your purposes you won't need the sense wire.  One of the servos is a little chopped up at the mounting brackets, the other two are untouched.

I will send the ABS and the servos via Ryan Express.

Les

tookys3

Oct 3, 2015, 8:40:12 AM10/3/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Les Hall
For those who havent heard we made a quick little donation video asking for help to get the parts that still remain.

The donation ->

Donation page: http://tinyurl.com/ocluj6p
Donation email: shazzner@gmail.com

Chris Hardee

Oct 3, 2015, 9:12:25 AM10/3/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
How come the donations are going to my personal paypal account?

tookys3

Oct 3, 2015, 9:27:02 AM10/3/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee
Thats what was posted on facebook. Not sure who set it up. But it was posted by the 10 bit works account.

Chris Hardee

Oct 3, 2015, 9:27:54 AM10/3/15
to 10BitWorks

Wasn't me! Probably should be changed...

Joseph Lopez

Oct 3, 2015, 3:22:32 PM10/3/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee
What is the 10bit PayPal email?

Jeremy Z

Oct 3, 2015, 10:01:53 PM10/3/15
to 10bitworks