automation in action

mike perez

Feb 20, 2012, 3:42:30 PM2/20/12
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
first, how long have we been talking about creating our very own
shopbot? We need our own MOTHER :
http://hackaday.com/2012/02/20/robot-overlords-require-chores-in-return-for-technological-access/

second, holy hand-held-CNC-mill batman:
http://hackaday.com/2012/02/20/handheld-cnc-fabrication/

--
-m.a. perez

Mike

Feb 20, 2012, 4:39:13 PM2/20/12
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
I picked up a cheap wiimote set from 1saleaday recently. Has a wiimote, motion plus, and nunchuk. Was planning on using it for projects. Would work nicely for making that Free D.

Craig

Sep 30, 2016, 9:13:06 AM9/30/16
to 10BitWorks
On Monday, February 20, 2012 at 2:42:30 PM UTC-6, mike perez wrote:
first, how long have we been talking about creating our very own
shopbot? We need our own MOTHER :
http://hackaday.com/2012/02/20/robot-overlords-require-chores-in-return-for-technological-access/

-m.a. perez

Would the Occipital VR Dev Kit, which turns the iPhone into a room-scale tracked VR headset, make for a simplified MOTHER?

http://structure.io/use/vr-positional-tracking

Craig

Randy Ohman

Oct 2, 2016, 5:06:07 PM10/2/16
to 10BitWorks
 I gave a 4' servo driven heavy duty linear rail to a 10bitter some time ago. If that were seen useful I could see if the person has used or still intends to use the hardware.