Changes to Alarm System

Ken Runner

Sep 20, 2016, 11:21:46 PM9/20/16
to 10BitWorks
As we transition to using the side metal door as the primary entrance we are making some changes to the alarm system.

If you enter through the door on Roosevelt that has the electronic Schlage lock the alarm will sound immediately.  If you shut it off within 60 seconds it will not be an issue.

If you enter through the side metal door on McKinley you will now have 60 seconds to reach the panel by the door in the warehouse area to disarm before the alarm sounds.

We are trying to get the panels relocated so that you can do this from the side door on McKinley without having to walk to the door in the warehouse area.

If you have a key you should sign up for the new electronic lock system by contacting James Manley, Don Smeller, Ray Good or me.

If you have an questions or issues you can call me at 210-355-7959.