Humble bundle: books - Maker book bundle next 14hrs https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Jeremy Z

May 27, 2015, 12:00:29 AM5/27/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Just saw this over at https://www.humblebundle.com/books, for the next 14 or so hours you can buy a bunch of books and magazines from Make Magazine, it's a pay what you want sorta thing and you get to choose how much of your purchase goes to the authors (or more likely publisher) and how much goes to charity. The Make books are quite good, high production value and great for intermediate and beginner makers (there's even some stuff in there for "pros" too).

Cheers,
Jeremy

Greg Bluntzer

May 27, 2015, 1:55:44 AM5/27/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of zunkworks
thanks I bought it.  15 bucks gets you so much stuff.

Matt Grooms

May 27, 2015, 7:26:30 AM5/27/15
to 10BitWorks Hackerspace
Thanks Jeremy. Great bundle; just bought it. Was thinking the beginner/kid titles would make great giveaways, leaving a couple for me to read. Now, I’m wondering if these are physical copies, electronic, or a combination? No matter, a good deal either way.

Quick, just a few hours left…

Grimey

Charles...@aotx.uscourts.gov

May 27, 2015, 11:08:08 AM5/27/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
They are electronic only, but they are available in many formats including
PDF, MOBI and EPUB... Great buy/find! Thanks for sharing.

Charles S.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/50E28374-1760-4135-9850-CC002F841B50%40gmail.com
.

tookys3

May 27, 2015, 5:45:50 PM5/27/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of charles_strang
I got the whole bundle, lots of neat stuff to check out.

Leo the maker prince.

A diy coffer roaster.

Zero to maker

Also the intro to rocketry book should come in helpful.

Check it out, if its not to late.

Randy Ohman

May 28, 2015, 12:28:36 AM5/28/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com