In Search of 26-pin Raspberry Pi

Matt Grooms

Apr 1, 2016, 8:49:25 PM4/1/16
to 10bitworks

Hey all,

I’m in search of a no/low cost Raspberry Pi A or B model. I’m building the pibbqmonitor , and the pi plate it uses has a 26-pin header (newer R Pi models with the 40-pin header won’t fit).

I checked the community bins at the space for some of the original R-Pi’s gifted to us over the years, but didn’t see any. Perhaps they were tossed out in the great purge (pity if true). Or maybe someone rescued them and could spare one or two. Anyway, If you have a Raspberry Pi A or B model that you can part with, please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Tookys

Apr 1, 2016, 10:30:21 PM4/1/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Matt Grooms
I didn't come across any during the purge, have you tried looking at a downgrade cable?

https://www.adafruit.com/products/1986

Chris Hardee

Apr 1, 2016, 10:48:42 PM4/1/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Matt Grooms
Hey Matt I've got one I can toss your way. I'll be back in San Antonio and at the member meeting next Wednesday to give it to you.

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace