Hey supermakers - please ping me with your private email address

Don Davis

May 25, 2015, 1:29:34 PM5/25/15
to 10bitWorks
Don S., James, Chris, Ray, etc. and other supermakers -
Please ping me with your email addresses.

I'm curious where you'll be Saturday & Sunday afternoons from ~2-3.
It'd be great if someone was around who could show off some cool stuff,
e.g. quadcopters, the foundry, spray painting, 3-D printing, and the
lasercutter.

Don Smeller

May 25, 2015, 2:15:38 PM5/25/15
to 10BitWorks, Don Davis, Don Smeller
I’ll be there both Saturdays. I’ll open a 9:00. Happy to do show-n-tells.
Don S

tookys3

May 25, 2015, 5:47:38 PM5/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of gnu_don
Helps if you put your email in the message so we can reply.

James M -> too...@yahoo.com

Chris Hardee

May 25, 2015, 7:50:07 PM5/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
I'll likely be there Sunday, you should have my email address :)