Confused: trying to get 1.48 of Boost for CMAKE

Ben Rush

Dec 17, 2013, 10:10:59 AM12/17/13
to rypp...@googlegroups.com
I want to build PCL (http://pointclouds.org/) on Windows. It requires the CMake-able boost (version 1.48). I have been looking around trying to find out how to get the source to that specific version, but it seems as though the Wiki pages are kind of broken at the moment (going through a transition, it seems). The wiki pages suggested I post my questions here.

So...if I want to get the cmake-able source to boost version 1.48, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance.

Mathias Gaunard

Dec 17, 2013, 10:36:49 AM12/17/13
to rypp...@googlegroups.com
Finding Boost 1.48 with CMake is unrelated to Ryppl.
Finding Boost with CMake is relatively easy. Simply set the BOOST_ROOT
CMake or environment variable to point to your copy of Boost, regardless
of whether it's a release or svn or git checkout).