Clarification Request: Submission Requirements for Apps and Tools Challenge (Phase I)

ecle...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2013, 2:19:45 PM7/29/13
to rwjf-hospital-price-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you shed light on the expectations for the "operating plan" of requirement 3:

"3. Slide deck of no more than 10 slides describing the app and operating plan (in PDF format)"

Is this supposed to serve as a mini-manual that provides instructions on how to navigate through the app? or is it just a more descriptive version of requirement 1 and 2?

Thanks,
-E

Hemali Thakkar

Jul 29, 2013, 2:29:28 PM7/29/13
to ecle...@gmail.com, rwjf-hospital-price-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi E -

The 'Operating Plan/Business Plan' should just be 1 - 2 slides (out of your 10) on how you plan on maintaining the app in the long-run, financially and operations-wise. Will you update it frequently? Will it be free or require a fee?We want to make sure your app will be available to the public in the long-run and not simply die out!

You can use the 10 slides to summarize requirements 1 and 2, including how your app works, what data you are using, how your app can help consumers, and why your app best utilizes the data.

Please let me know if I can help clarify further.

Best,
Hemali

Hemali Thakkar
Challenge Manager | Health 2.0

Sign up for The Health 2.0 Weekly
Connect with Health 2.0: tw . fb. in

Join us at the Seventh Annual Fall Conference (Sept. 30 - Oct. 2)!
Check out Health 2.0's Developer Challenges - $1M+ in prizes available!

ecle...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2013, 3:00:59 PM7/29/13
to rwjf-hospital-price-t...@googlegroups.com, ecle...@gmail.com
Thanks Hemali.