Requirements For App Wireframes

Jonathan Cook

Jul 31, 2013, 10:08:26 PM7/31/13
to rwjf-hospital-price-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello -

Are there any additional specs/requirements re: the wireframes? (i.e., maximum # of depicted screens, max # of pages, etc.).

Thank you,
Jonathan

Hemali Thakkar

Aug 2, 2013, 5:29:45 PM8/2/13
to Jonathan Cook, rwjf-hospital-price-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan -

Nope - we leave that to you! Please use your best judgement. Obviously, you want to keep it concise so that judges will look at the entire document, but we are not putting a strict number on screens or pages. Somewhere around 5 - 7 teams seems sufficient and around 10 pages is reasonable.

Best,
Hemali

Hemali Thakkar
Program Lead & Senior Challenge Manager | Health 2.0

Sign up for The Health 2.0 Weekly
Connect with Health 2.0: tw . fb. in

Join us at the Seventh Annual Fall Conference (Sept. 30 - Oct. 2)!
Check out Health 2.0's Developer Challenges - $1M+ in prizes available!