Scheduled Task Doesn't Find Node localhost

Dutch Rapley

Jul 20, 2015, 2:17:40 PM7/20/15
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com
I've setup a rundeck job as a scheduled task that runs nightly. When it runs on the schedule, I get an error saying that it can't find the nodename localhost:

If I run the job manually, it executes just fine.

com.dtolabs.rundeck.core.NodesetEmptyException: No matched nodes: MultiNodeSelector{nodenames=[localhost]}
	at com.dtolabs.rundeck.core.execution.workflow.NodeFirstWorkflowStrategy.validateNodeSet(NodeFirstWorkflowStrategy.java:333)
	at com.dtolabs.rundeck.core.execution.workflow.NodeFirstWorkflowStrategy.executeWorkflowImpl(NodeFirstWorkflowStrategy.java:85)
	at com.dtolabs.rundeck.core.execution.workflow.BaseWorkflowStrategy.executeWorkflow(BaseWorkflowStrategy.java:124)
	at com.dtolabs.rundeck.core.execution.WorkflowExecutionServiceThread.run(WorkflowExecutionServiceThread.java:55)
Exception: class com.dtolabs.rundeck.core.NodesetEmptyException: No matched nodes: MultiNodeSelector{nodenames=[localhost]}
No matched nodes: MultiNodeSelector{nodenames=[localhost]}

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dutch