chưa đọc,
16:18:39 26 thg 5, 201526/5/15
đến rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I have following settings
jaas-auth.conf
authentication {
    com
.dtolabs.rundeck.jetty.jaas.JettyCombinedLdapLoginModule requisite
      debug
="true"
      contextFactory
="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"
      providerUrl
="ldap://localhost:389"
      authenticationMethod
="simple"
      forceBindingLogin
="false"
      bindDn
="cn=ProxyUser,dc=tubemogul,dc=com"
      bindPassword
="mypass"
      userBaseDn
="ou=Users,dc=tubemogul,dc=com"
      userRdnAttribute
="uid"
      userIdAttribute
="uid"
      userObjectClass
="inetOrgPerson"
      roleBaseDn
="ou=Groups,dc=tubemogul,dc=com"
      roleNameAttribute
="cn"
      roleMemberAttribute
="memberUid"
      roleUsernameMemberAttribute
="memberUid"
      roleObjectClass
="posixGroup"
      cacheDurationMillis
="300000"
      reportStatistics
="true"
      ignoreRoles
="true"
      storePass
="true"
      clearPass
="true"
      useFirstPass
="false"
      tryFirstPass
="false"
      nestedGroups
="false";

    org
.rundeck.jaas.jetty.JettyRolePropertyFileLoginModule required
      debug
="true"
      useFirstPass
="true"
      file
="/etc/rundeck/realm.properties";
};

profile
export RDECK_JVM="-Djava.security.auth.login.config=/etc/rundeck/jaas-auth.conf \
        -Dloginmodule.name=authentication \

realm.properties
admin:admin,user,admin,architect,deploy,build
stan
:-,user,admin,architect,deploy,build

When I'm trying to login with user stan I'm getting following:
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Login Failure: all modules ignored
        at javax
.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:913)

Seems like LDAP connection/authentication works well. Configuration seems ok. Will appreciate any help

Stas Rudenko

chưa đọc,
16:25:26 26 thg 5, 201526/5/15
đến rundeck...@googlegroups.com
I'm using rundeck 2.5.1

Greg Schueler

chưa đọc,
16:33:55 26 thg 5, 201526/5/15
đến rundeck...@googlegroups.com
can you try changing clearPass to “false”?

Stas Rudenko

chưa đọc,
16:52:29 26 thg 5, 201526/5/15
đến rundeck...@googlegroups.com
Didn't help, still have the same issue: Login Failure: all modules ignored
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rundeck-discuss+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Stas Rudenko

chưa đọc,
17:06:39 26 thg 5, 201526/5/15
đến rundeck...@googlegroups.com
When I switch to
forceBindingLogin="true"
it works. Just to double check that LDAP connection is works. But still I would like to use different check mode.
In my LDAP all passwords are encrypted (ssha hashed password), wondering if it's related

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 1:18:39 PM UTC-7, Stas Rudenko wrote:

Stas Rudenko

chưa đọc,
18:29:19 26 thg 5, 201526/5/15
đến rundeck...@googlegroups.com
ok, now it's really weird... I just notice that all LDAP groups of any user attached to rundeck account as user roles.
Seems like option ignoreRoles="true" is broken :(

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 1:18:39 PM UTC-7, Stas Rudenko wrote:

Craig White

chưa đọc,
18:52:05 26 thg 5, 201526/5/15
đến rundeck...@googlegroups.com