RundeckClient login issue

Nageswara Rao Palukuri Venkata

Jul 7, 2016, 8:28:12 PM7/7/16
to rundeck-discuss
Hi

I am new to rundeck and I have rundeck running locally on port 4440, able to login to rundeck using URL.

When I am trying to login using RundeckClient (rundeck-api-java-client version 13.1) from local java program i am getting below exception

Exception in thread "main" org.rundeck.api.RundeckApiException$RundeckApiLoginException: Failed to get request on http://localhost:4440/user/login
at org.rundeck.api.ApiCall.login(ApiCall.java:717)
at org.rundeck.api.ApiCall.execute(ApiCall.java:623)
at org.rundeck.api.ApiCall.execute(ApiCall.java:418)
at org.rundeck.api.ApiCall.get(ApiCall.java:173)

Java program

RundeckClient rundeck = RundeckClient.builder()
 .login("admin", "admin").build();

List<RundeckProject> projects = rundeck.getProjects();

Is there any configuration settings need to be changed?

Thanks
Nagesh.

Nageswara Rao Palukuri Venkata

Jul 7, 2016, 8:28:13 PM7/7/16