Semi-senior Ruby developer / remote contractor

Gabriel Cartuccia

Jun 15, 2017, 5:21:36 PM6/15/17
to rubysur
Hi,

Right Away is a software development company that provides Nearshore Outsourcing and Staff Augmentation services for firms and entrepreneurs that need cost-effective, highly-talented manpower to complete their projects.

We're looking for a mid-level Ruby developer, seasoned with Ruby on Rails, to join our team for a long-term contract (100% remote, contractor). Advanced English skills (written and spoken) are required in order to interact with our client - a US-based firm. It's a required a developer with 3-4 years working with Ruby, with full-time availability (8 hours a day). The project will kick off in the short-term.

Candidates please share your resumes along with hourly rates to tal...@rightaway.io

Thanks!