Next Meetup June 12th - Location/Talks

robertj

May 22, 2013, 10:19:03 AM5/22/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

our next meetup is already on the horizon.

We are looking for a locations still and for and additional talk.
Any takers on any of those?

Please ping me if you(r company) wants to host our next meetup.
And also give me a wink if you need to present us your latest and coolest toy ;-)

ciao robertj

Robert Curth

May 22, 2013, 2:25:27 PM5/22/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Gutefrage.net would be happy to play host

robertj

May 23, 2013, 4:59:05 AM5/23/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

danke für euer Angebot. PropertyBase war ein bischen schneller dieses Mal ;-)
Das nächste Meetup also bei PropertyBase und Ihr eventuell dann wieder.

ciao robertj