Meetup Wednesday May, 8th - Balanstrasse 73

robertj

May 6, 2013, 3:46:13 PM5/6/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

please remember that you have an appointment on Wednesday.
You can increase your knowledge and your belly ;-)

We meet at Balanstrasse 73, Building 10 and we wil be hosted at Makandra.

Thanks to Makandra to supply us with location, food and drinks!

Sadly, I wont be able to make it as I am out of town.
So Alex will be your friendly moderator this time.
Alex promised no mention of Clojure this time ;-)

Please also retweet our service tweets.

ciao robertj

Alex P

May 6, 2013, 3:54:46 PM5/6/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Right, that time I will only mention Erlang

lg
Alex

robertj

May 6, 2013, 4:00:10 PM5/6/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Oleksandr! you are a nasty boy!
Only if you can prove that you can build wonderful OO models with Erlang

On Monday, May 6, 2013 at 9:46 PM, robertj wrote:

Dear all,

please remember that you have an appointment on Wednesday.
You can increase your knowledge and your belly ;-)

We meet at Balanstrasse 73, Building 10 and we wil be hosted at Makandra.

Thanks to Makandra to supply us with location, food and drinks!

Sadly, I wont be able to make it as I am out of town.
So Alex will be your friendly moderator this time.
Alex promised no mention of Clojure this time ;-)

Please also retweet our service tweets.

ciao robertj

Philipp Fehre

May 6, 2013, 6:56:06 PM5/6/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
I am gonna mention Go... just to help out a little ;)

Christian Neukirchen

May 7, 2013, 7:41:36 AM5/7/13
Philipp Fehre <philip...@googlemail.com> writes:

> I am gonna mention Go... just to help out a little ;)

Too bad, I'd have liked to see that, but I have another meeting this time.
--
Christian Neukirchen <chneuk...@gmail.com> http://chneukirchen.org