[OT] Munich DataGeeks Meetup

Miguel Fernando Cabrera

May 30, 2013, 10:26:00 AM5/30/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

First sorry for the Off topic, but I think some of the members of the Ruby community might be might be in this.

I just wanted to announce that   a friend and I are organizing a meetup about smart and large scale data processing (machine learning, information retrieval, search, analytics, etc.).

The format of the meetup is 30min talks + 15min questions. The idea is to talk about data related topics and meet people with similar interest while sharing beers and good food. The talks will be held in English.

The first meetup is being sponsored and hosted by TrustYou on wednesday  July the 3rd.  We are still fixing the talks so if you or your company would like to present experiences or techniques (Ruby based even better) in any of the topics listed below just drop me an email.

We are also actively looking for venues for  future meetups, so if your company/institution is interested in hosting/sponsoring the event please let us know.

--
Miguel Cabrera
http://mfcabrera.com