Need partners for hobby project

Karthikeyan A K

Oct 4, 2017, 11:33:15 PM10/4/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello People,

I got frustrated while trying to study Artificial Intelligence, so I created this site http://knospot.com/ , you can know about it here http://knospot.com/hello/about . Many of my friends say its a good idea. Having a full time job make it difficult for me to maintain it, plus having a partner to program will motivate me more and help me to think add features.

If you are good in Rails, have time, want to make the world learn better and efficient, then please reply me. Would be more than happy to hear from you.

--
Karthikeyan A K

Krishna Gundala

Oct 5, 2017, 12:23:59 AM10/5/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Will be happy to be apart of it.

Joe Guerra

Oct 6, 2017, 7:21:53 PM10/6/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I'd be happy to help out too.  I need all the practice I can get.

kaushal kishore

Oct 7, 2017, 7:40:49 AM10/7/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi Karthikeyan,

I would love to be part of it.

Karthikeyan A K

Oct 8, 2017, 1:50:22 AM10/8/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
hi, could I get your skype contact or something. Do you have a gitlab account so that I can add you?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/ccc9fe74-09ce-4054-92ef-4fbaa1a04a1f%40googlegroups.com.

Karthikeyan A K

Oct 8, 2017, 1:51:15 AM10/8/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kushal,

Could I get your phone number, mine is +91 9444018524.

James Davis, PhD

Oct 8, 2017, 6:03:25 AM10/8/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I would be interested.

kaushal kishore

Oct 8, 2017, 12:51:11 PM10/8/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
HelloKarthikeyan,

My gitlab account : https://gitlab.com/kaushalkishorersmt
My contact number : 9765643066.

Thanks.

On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 11:21:15 AM UTC+5:30, Karthikeyan A K wrote:
Hello Kushal,

Could I get your phone number, mine is +91 9444018524.
On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 2:18 PM, kaushal kishore <kaushalki...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Karthikeyan,

I would love to be part of it.

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 9:03:15 AM UTC+5:30, Karthikeyan A K wrote:
Hello People,

I got frustrated while trying to study Artificial Intelligence, so I created this site http://knospot.com/ , you can know about it here http://knospot.com/hello/about . Many of my friends say its a good idea. Having a full time job make it difficult for me to maintain it, plus having a partner to program will motivate me more and help me to think add features.

If you are good in Rails, have time, want to make the world learn better and efficient, then please reply me. Would be more than happy to hear from you.

--
Karthikeyan A K

Mugurel Chirica

Oct 8, 2017, 1:03:22 PM10/8/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I think it's better for you privacy if you talk via direct email instead of using the reply all button (or the variant you have) which sends an email to all of us.