[JOBS] Ruby On Rails - REMOTE WORKING £45-65k (more for right person)

Mark Thornborrow

Jun 7, 2018, 8:10:18 AM6/7/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I'm looking for a Ruby On Rails developer £45k-£65k (more for right experience)

Need UK based and min 6-month experience - looking for juniors and seniors.

The job is hiring immediately. Multiple Positions.

Call me 01483 310455

S M

Jun 17, 2018, 9:57:43 PM6/17/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi Mark - I'm interested - are you still hiring for this role?

Thanks
Scott

Edsil Basadre

Jun 17, 2018, 9:59:32 PM6/17/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark, where to send my application?

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.