Direct Client: Senior Ruby Fullstack Developer with Angular JS (6 months Contract-Hire) in San Antonio TX

Venkat Dhanikonda

Sep 27, 2016, 11:50:31 AM9/27/16
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your contact info, rate and current location info to speed up the interview process.

Job Title:

Senior Ruby Fullstack Developer with Angular JS

Primary Skills:

Ruby w/Sinatra, AngularJS, RESTful Services, GitHub, Cassandra

Location:
San Antonio, TX

Positions: 1, Duration: 6 month CTH

One of our clients is looking for a Sr. Ruby Fullstack Developer with AngularJS.

This role will be involved in building a customer facing application, from scratch, using cutting-edge technologies, like Angular, Ruby/Sinatra, and Cassandra, in an Agile and CI/CD environment.

SKILLS:

- Ruby with Sinatra, Padrino Framework
- AngularJS, CSS/HTML, SAML, Karma/Mocha/Chai, Sinon
- RESTful Services, SOA
- GitHub, Jenkins, Gulp

In case if you are not available, I would appreciate if you can forward this email to your friends or colleagues who could apply for this position.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat Dhanikonda
(Sr Resource Manager)
ACCION LABS INC