I need a ruby on rails developer to review my website and update it

Lonestar

Aug 16, 2015, 9:36:38 AM8/16/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
My website at www.lonestarcomedy.co.uk needs some work and the origianl developer is no longer available.  It is set on Heroku and the language is Ruby On rails.

gvim

Aug 16, 2015, 9:44:26 AM8/16/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Don't take this the wrong way but why is your site using Rails? There
seems to be only static content plus a bit if JS in the navbar and a
phone number for bookings.

gvim

James Davis, PhD

Aug 16, 2015, 10:03:25 AM8/16/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
gvim,

I disagree. The website has multiple locations and comedians with changing content. Rails is an appropriate solution.

I would be interested in helping update the site. Email me directly: james.d...@gmail.com.

Regards,
Jim

Elizabeth McGurty

Aug 17, 2015, 2:04:11 AM8/17/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I'd like to help out.  How are you going to structure the work effort?
Liz McGurty

James Jelinek

Aug 17, 2015, 5:46:59 PM8/17/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Count me in too!  I’d love to help you get things done.

-James

Sunkuru Abhishek

Aug 25, 2015, 12:33:23 PM8/25/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi,
I can help you.I have 3+ years of experience in RubyonRails and a lot experince with Heroku.If you want to proceed please revert back with details.

Thanks
Abhishek

Anup Kumar

Sep 5, 2015, 12:11:14 PM9/5/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir,

Our company has many Ruby on Rails experts in India. They possess proven
skills, innovation, creative flair and myriad approaches which vary and
justify different industrial requirement and ability to excel.

Regards,

(Ruby on Rails experts in India)

kRISHNA GL SETTI

Sep 7, 2015, 9:56:07 AM9/7/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi,
My self krishna GL setti, have been in ror technology since 5years, I would like to take your pain as my responsibility and would like to work together to get benefits both of us, please consider me and requesting to give an opportunity.

With thanks
Krishna GL setti