Connect rails app to Microsoft dynamics 365 crm

Nsikan Ikpoh

Apr 23, 2018, 5:02:23 PM4/23/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
ruby-on-rails api dynamics-crm
Please I haven't programmed a rails app that access Microsoft dynamics crm before. Please I need a guide on how to do the connections, store and retrieve data. Also can I use the crm as the main db for the app so users get authenticated or I should use a local db to authenticate and only send contacts and other data to the crm. Please can someone help me out.??

Hassan Schroeder

Apr 24, 2018, 1:21:03 AM4/24/18
to rubyonrails-talk
On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Nsikan Ikpoh <nsika...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please I haven't programmed a rails app that access Microsoft dynamics crm before. Please I need a guide

googling "ruby gem microsoft dynamics crm api" turns up several
libraries; have you tried any of them?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.s...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan