ROUTING ERROR" "No route matches [POST] "/signup - addendum to previous post

Howard Gilbert

Jul 21, 2016, 11:36:24 AM7/21/16
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Where I have said pressing "Signup" I should have said pressing "Signup" filling in the form and then pressing "Create my Account"

Howard Gilbert

Jul 22, 2016, 10:06:27 AM7/22/16
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 16:36:24 UTC+1, Howard Gilbert wrote:
Where I have said pressing "Signup" I should have said pressing "Signup" filling in the form and then pressing "Create my Account"

The original post, to which this adds, seems to not have appeared.  So this post should be deleted.  I can't find how to do that.

Colin Law

Jul 22, 2016, 10:10:28 AM7/22/16
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
You can't, this is a mailing list not a forum.

Colin