Andriod tablets

Jason Weber

Aug 26, 2015, 3:00:39 PM8/26/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
hello, im new to learning ruby, does anyone know if you can use a tablet to run ruby or do you need a computer to run it?

Rob Biedenharn

Aug 26, 2015, 4:27:26 PM8/26/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

--

Check out http://ruboto.org/ if you want to run Ruby on Android.

I don't know how much it helps or hinders the learning process however.

-Rob

Colin Law

Aug 26, 2015, 4:41:10 PM8/26/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
On 26 August 2015 at 19:26, Jason Weber <uncle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello, im new to learning ruby, does anyone know if you can use a tablet to
> run ruby or do you need a computer to run it?

Can you define exactly what you mean by "run Ruby"? I ask because
there could be number of possible meanings.

Colin