rails 2.3.5 and ruby 1.8.7 expert

Gift Mfugale

Jul 24, 2015, 2:37:15 AM7/24/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I have an app running in rails 2.3.5 and ruby 1.8.7, That require some customization. I'm looking for someone who can work with me at a very minimal budget i have
Thanks.

Elizabeth McGurty

Jul 24, 2015, 7:50:44 PM7/24/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk, mfug...@gmail.com
I would be happy to help you, but I think you may need to provide more information here as to your business, affiliations and/or purpose.
Liz
Message has been deleted

Taras Matsyk

Jul 28, 2015, 3:42:17 PM7/28/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi @Elizabeth,

Drop me a message and a link to the code, I would like to help with a
task.
Not experienced but at least I can fix bugs ;)

Gift Mfugale

Aug 25, 2015, 10:43:00 AM8/25/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Hi!
It's like you have sublimed too fast. How are you Elizabeth?