Caut Ruby dev pentru applicatie web (work remotely with Berlin/ Germany)

Stefania Druga

Oct 20, 2013, 6:09:10 PM10/20/13
to rubyonr...@googlegroups.com
Salut,

My name is Stefania and I co-founded HacKIDemia where we do hands-on workshops for kids and young people around the world so they learn how to solve concrete problems (build a water filter, make a solar panel) from an early age and they get a boost of motivation to hack, make and break things. So far we worked with more than 8000 children in 15 countries around the world (including Romania).

For us to improve and scale what we do we need a better tool for sharing maker projects (something like github but for makers so we can upload also images and video). And no CMS, LMS and wiki don't work for our mentors/makers, we tried..

A more detailed description of projects is available here www.hackidemia.com/makehub

I speak Romanian but I am looking for someone who speak great English and can work in an international team.

Ideal candidate profile:
  • someone who get stuff done in real time
  • someone who respects deadlines without exception
  • someone who thinks about product and users
  • someone who puts passion into his work and always likes to learn

Please fill in this short contact form if interested.

Looking forward to hack some nice code with you,

Stef

 Stefania Druga - Founder

HacKIDemia inspires the kids to imagine a better tomorrow and gives them the tools to build it!

Visit our web: www.hackidemia.com
Like our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Hackidemia
Follow us on Twitter: @HacKidemia
Subscribe to our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HacKIDemia