[JOBS] Fully-Remote Rails Team in Romania

Thomas Green

May 4, 2017, 5:24:45 PM5/4/17
to Ruby (on Rails) - România
Good day Rails fans

Hope you’re doing great.

A fully-remote Romanian Rails team are looking for strong developers to join them. Offering above market rates and frequent flights to events in wonderful locations.

There is a London team you’ll be liaising with who are very very strong, and you’ll be working in close partnership with them.

Their goal is to build the best of the best in terms of developers so if you’d like to work with friends of yours, that can be arranged.

If you're interested, get in touch with my EMAIL or add me on Skype through the same address and i'll be in contact.

If you're not interested now, but always open to new posibilities in the future, feel free to connect to my LINKEDIN as we're always getting new roles in.