In RubyMine editor view helper missing or view suggestion like link_to, render don't display in suggestion list

Nitin Rajpurohit

Nov 13, 2016, 11:35:59 PM11/13/16
to Ruby on Rails: Documentation
Missing[view helper] suggestions in ruby mine for example link_to,render all are not listed in my suggestion list.

Why this? Please guide me, to solve this?

Xavier Noria

Nov 14, 2016, 2:23:38 AM11/14/16
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nitin,

This is a mailing list about Rails documentation. You could ask this in rubyonrails-talk, or maybe a support channel of RubyMine itself.

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 at 05:35, Nitin Rajpurohit <rajpuroh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Missing[view helper] suggestions in ruby mine for example link_to,render all are not listed in my suggestion list.

Why this? Please guide me, to solve this?

Sent from Gmail Mobile