Vrite a file size verification test

watcher...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2015, 11:45:25 PM7/12/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello there.

I need to write a file size verification test for a model. To do that I need to generate a fake file with a definite size (e. g. 5Mb), how do I do that?

Ryan Bigg

Jul 13, 2015, 3:03:22 AM7/13/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

This list is reserved for talk about the core of the Rails framework itself.

Please ask general Rails questions on the rubyonrails-talk mailing list, #rubyonrails channel on Freenode or on Stack Overflow under the “ruby-on-rails” tag.

Thanks!