Proposal: Multiple Validation Contexts

Nam Chu Hoai

Sep 30, 2015, 3:17:22 PM9/30/15
to Ruby on Rails: Core
Hey all,

Validations are a relatively obscure and not particularly well documented feature that do come in handy when using particularly complex models with complex lifecycles and states. Ideally, I'd use Concerns to dynamically add validations but that hasn't been proven fruitful. I was wondering what you guys and gals think of extending validation contexts to be an array, so that one could pass in multiple contexts?

Nam

Kasper Timm Hansen

Sep 30, 2015, 3:19:41 PM9/30/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com