.each on collection on index view created by scaffold

Ben Hamment

Mar 27, 2018, 7:12:00 PM3/27/18
to Ruby on Rails: Core
Hi,

I'm new here :D.

I noticed that when you use scaffold it creates an index view and inside that index view it uses '.each' on the collection rather than using
<%= render @cats %>
with a partial _cat.html.erb. I see this as a good opportunity for new users of the framework to learn the feature.

I have modified the scaffold generator to create the required partial and use the render syntax, should I create a PR or is it oversight on my part?

Related commit:

Alberto Almagro

Mar 31, 2018, 5:50:01 PM3/31/18
to Ruby on Rails: Core
Hi Ben,

good point. I would definitely add a PR for that.

Thanks!
Message has been deleted