TimeHelpers and DateTime

Tyler Margison

Jul 22, 2015, 8:05:52 PM7/22/15
to Ruby on Rails: Core
I haven't been able to find anything about this by searching, on Google or GitHub, but you cannot use TimeHelpers and DateTime together. Is there a reason the travel_to function doesn't stub DateTime.now or is this just an oversight?

Rafael Mendonça França

Jul 22, 2015, 8:45:54 PM7/22/15
to Ruby on Rails: Core
It does now at master branch.