rake db:schema:dump rake aborted! ??

Abdel Latif

Apr 30, 2018, 7:21:30 PM4/30/18
to Ruby on Rails: Core
Hi,
I am following lynda training in my windows 7, I don't know what cause this error :

 rake db:schema:dump

rake aborted!
LoadError: cannot load such file -- mysql2/2.4/mysql2
C:/majid/projTutorials/Lynda/rails/Sites/simple_cms/config/application.rb:7:in `<top (required)>'
C:/majid/projTutorials/Lynda/rails/Sites/simple_cms/Rakefile:4:in `require_relative'
C:/majid/projTutorials/Lynda/rails/Sites/simple_cms/Rakefile:4:in `<top (required)>'

Thanks, your help is appreciated.

Prem Sichanugrist

Apr 30, 2018, 10:58:54 PM4/30/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abdel,

I'm sorry, but this mailing list is reserved for discussion about Ruby on Rails core development (i.e. patch/bug/feature discussions). Please use Ruby on Rails: Talk mailing list or Stack Overflow to ask this type of questions.

For your problem, I googled the error message and this one comes up: https://github.com/brianmario/mysql2/issues/861... I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Prem