Status of Lighthouse

Brian Durand

May 5, 2011, 12:24:52 PM5/5/11
to Ruby on Rails: Core
So what's the plan for the tickets that are in Lighthouse? Is there
any plan to migrate them to GitHub or will they have to be re-created
manually?

Santiago Pastorino

May 5, 2011, 6:38:12 PM5/5/11
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Read this https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/404

Thanks.

Brian Durand

May 6, 2011, 10:36:16 AM5/6/11
to Ruby on Rails: Core
I Googled around quite a bit looking for information and could only
find some off hand references from April that maybe moving to GitHub
would be a good idea. Do you think someone could add a post to the
Rails blog explaining the move so it can be publicized a little more?