guard working but unexpected exit on windows 8 64-bits. How fix this?

Sekti Wicaksono

Jul 5, 2014, 4:14:34 PM7/5/14
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com

i'm already install ruby-1.9.3, DevKit and rubygems, it's working but always exit unexpectedly. how to fix this guys?. Thx

Luis Lavena

Jul 5, 2014, 6:20:52 PM7/5/14
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sekti and welcome,

Please see my questions below...

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Sekti Wicaksono <sektiwic...@gmail.com> wrote:

i'm already install ruby-1.9.3, DevKit and rubygems, it's working but always exit unexpectedly. how to fix this guys?. Thx

Can you provide a bit more details about your Guardfile and the installed gems?

From the output looks like LiveReload is added, which I don't think is by default with Guard.

Thank you.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17

Sekti Wicaksono

Jul 6, 2014, 10:46:26 AM7/6/14
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
This is my installed gems

This is my GuardFile

I'm only want to run guard-livereload but when i run the guard always exit unexpectedly