Installation stops at run bundle install

stan....@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2015, 1:37:58 AM3/26/15
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
Ran into same problem installing ruby on rails with ruby 2.1 and ruby 2.2.

Installation stops at run bundle install

Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B

: certificate verify failed (https://rubygems.org/gems/rake-10.4.2.gem)

An error occurred while installing rake (10.4.2), and Bundler cannot continue.

Make sure that `gem install rake -v '10.4.2'` succeeds before bundling.

Rubydebug.docx

Dušan D. Majkić

Mar 26, 2015, 3:47:53 AM3/26/15
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
See here for solution:

https://gist.github.com/luislavena/f064211759ee0f806c88

Use 2.1 version, as for rails on ruby 2.2 we are still wainting for
nokogiri to release binary mingw gem.