Possible to get 2.2.8 anytime soon?

Steve Lawson

Sep 29, 2017, 4:20:05 PM9/29/17
to RubyInstaller
I know it's tough to keep up with all the releases. Just putting out a +1 for 2.2.8.

I recall seeing some documentation around the setup necessary to build these. I'm be happy to try to assist.

cwo...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 2:32:05 PM11/8/17
to RubyInstaller
I am in dire need of an installer for 2.2.8 as well!

Luis Lavena

Nov 8, 2017, 2:35:07 PM11/8/17
to RubyInstaller
Hello,

On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 5:20:05 PM UTC-3, Steve Lawson wrote:
I know it's tough to keep up with all the releases. Just putting out a +1 for 2.2.8.

I recall seeing some documentation around the setup necessary to build these. I'm be happy to try to assist.

Detailed instructions are covered in the Maintainer request issue:

RubyInstaller 1.0 (the versions that supports 2.3 and older) is still looking for a maintainer.

Hope that helps,
--
Luis Lavena