OpenSSL support for TSL protocol

Farooq Azam

Mar 25, 2015, 3:31:48 PM3/25/15
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com
 I have application deployed on IBM WebSphere Application Server which has stopped support forSSL protocol,  when i run ruby on rails application it gives message that "Only TLS protocol is supported for FIPS". Looking for solution. earlier i got following solution but it did not work .

https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2014/10/27/changing-default-settings-of-ext-openssl/

i have following environment running

Jruby 1.6.7
Rails : rails 2.3.5

Amos King

Mar 25, 2015, 3:32:43 PM3/25/15
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com
Farooq,

I don't know how to help you, but this really isn't the right list for that. You probably need to talk to the jRuby list, Rails list, and Ruby list.

Thanks
Amos

Amos King
"The bitterness of poor quality remains
long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin
http://dirtyInformation.com
http://github.com/Adkron